This is a 11-part video recording of the DIY build of the SeeMeCNC H-1 3D printer from 2013.
The H-1 was an early, quite affordable (~350$) kit based on the reprap Huxley, and the first available kit using injection-molded plastic parts.
- Part 0: Checking the content of the SeeMeCNC H-1 kit
- Part 1: Front base subassembly
- Part 2: Rear base subassembly
- Part 3: Z axis frame subassembly
- Part 4: Frame assembly
- Part 5: Combo bearing subassembly
- Part 6: Triple bearing subassembly
- Part 7: Z axis bearing assembly
- Part 8: Y axis and Z axis assembly to frame
- Part 9: Extruder assembly
- Part 10: Final assembly