Web development plays a critical in our new project. Large amounts of data have to be presented efficiently, without overloading the user while offering enough flexibility to explore the data meaningfully.
We are looking for dynamic and experienced freelance web developers that are able to work in an agile development environment. The setting is international, with co-workers in Vietnam, Switzerland, Germany and the U.K, hence good communication skills are very important. Our collaboration tool is Confluence.
Your initial responsibility will be to build the website given a wireframe design. The basic functionality comprises
- Landing page with navbars
- Login with e-mail verification and sign-in with Twitter
- Data viewer page
In addition we need a few admin pages:
- New item entry
- Item audit
- Crawler monitoring
We are very flexible regarding work arrangements, e.g. part-time vs. full-time etc. The location is Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Skills & Requirements
- Comfort with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS, and responsive frameworks (Bootstrap or Foundation)
- Strong background working with Linux, Apache, nginx, MySQL
- Experience with git and the git workflow of the release cycle
- Familiarity with Angular.js, Node.js and D3
- Prior experience with ElasicSearch would be good
- Communication skills in English
We are a group of people collaborating on an internet startup which currently is in the proof-of-concept phase.
Please use the contact form, or directly e-mail me at mmayer [at] mayeranalytics [dot] com.